To Our Valued Picture Show Guests,
Given global concerns regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we wanted to personally reach out and share the extra vigilant precautions taking place to keep our guests and employees safe and allow them to continue enjoying the movies at Picture Show with comfort and confidence.
We are carefully monitoring the recommendations of governmental health agencies, such as the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and local health organizations at this time. Our daily cleaning procedures are already very thorough, however given the current situation, we are elevating our cleaning practices to keep our theaters a safe and welcoming space for all guests and staff. Recommended antibacterial cleaning solutions are being used and daily deep cleaning of public spaces is taking place.
Here are some examples of what we are doing:
• Disinfecting high-touch and high traffic hard surfaces throughout the theatre hourly, such as, box office, door handles and concession counters, ticket kiosks, handrails and faucets
• Elevating deep cleaning procedures every evening in all auditoriums, including armrests, cup holders and buttons, in addition to cleaning auditoriums between each show time
• Increasing the required use of anti-bacterial hand sanitizers within our theatres
• Thoroughly educating our staff on COVID-19 symptoms as well as proper preventative measures
• Instructing employees to wash their hands at least hourly, which has been proven by the CDC to be the most effective measure of germ-spreading prevention
• Recommending that those who are not feeling well, including guests and employees, to please stay home to prevent the spread of germs
In this time of uncertainty, we recognize that many individuals and families may be concerned about the community impact of COVID-19. Rest assured, Picture Show is monitoring the recommendations of these government health agencies closely and taking the proper precautions as the situation evolves. We ask for your patience if preventative measures to preserve the health of our employees and guests results in reduced staffing. It is our highest commitment to serve you by creating a healthy and welcoming movie-going experience for all.
We thank you for your trust and loyal patronage,
The Picture Show Family
Please refer to the following resources for the latest updates on coronavirus:
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention